Privacy Statement – unofficial translation of Dutch privacyverklaring
This implies that at least we will:
- Processing of your data is limited to only those which are necessary at a minimum for the purposes for which they are being processed.;
- Ask for your explicit approval if we need these for the processing of your personal information;
- Take appropriate technical and organisational measures to warrant the protection of your personal information;
- Will not transfer your personal information to other parties; unless this is required for the execution of the purposes for which they have been given;
- Are aware of your rights with respect to your personal information, and will point these out to you and respect these.
Jacob van Heemskerklaan 10
3603 GJ Maarssen
FOR WHICH PURPOSES DO WE PROCESS YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
Your personal information can be processed by Krijgsman Coaching for the following purposes:
- To answer (contact)requests via the website;
- To process registrations for events, trainings or workshops;
- To maintain the required level of accounting records for the tax authorities (Belastingdienst);
- To send out newsletters;
- To send out offers;
- To safeguard our website.
For the purposes outlined above we can ask the following personal information from you:
- Given name;
- Insertion (‘tussenvoegsel’; if any);
- Company name;
- Telephone number;
- E-mail address;
- Street name;
- Zip code (postcode);
- Ip address.
TRANSFERRAL TO THIRD PARTIES
The personal data you give to us, we can transfer to third parties if this is necessary for the execution of the purposes outlined above.
We use third parties to some extent for:
- Maintaining the internet environment in our office;
- Taking care of our financial accounting records;
- Delivering our newsletters;
- Processing subscriptions to events;
- Maintaining our CRM system;
- Maintaining our website (via WordPress and Mok);
We will never give personal information to other third parties with which we do not have a processing agreement. With these parties (processors) we will set the required terms for the safeguarding of your personal data. Furthermore we will not transfer the personal data you gave us to third parties, unless this is legally required, or allowed. A clear example of this is that if the police were to ask personal data in case of an investigation. In such a case we are required to cooperate, and are obligated to transfer these data. Furthermore we can share personal data with third parties if you give us your permission in writing.
We only process data of minors (persons under 16) if we have written permission from a parent, caretaker or legal representative.
RECORD KEEPING TERM
Krijgsman Coaching will not keep the records of your personal data longer than required for the purpose for which they were requested, or based upon applicable law.
To what extent are my personal data secure? Krijgsman Coaching values your privacy. We take care for appropriate technical and organisational measures to safeguard your personal data against loss and unlawful processing. All connections to the website of Krijgsman Coaching, via smartphone/ tablet application or via an API connection are run via a secured SSL connection. If Krijgsman Coaching processes changes in the way we handle your personal data, this will be made known to you via a privacy statement. For high impact changes we shall inform you via e-mail.
RIGHTS WITH RESPECT TO YOUR DATA
You have the right to see, rectify or delete the personal information which we have received from you. Furthermore y ou can object against the processing of your personal data (or a part thereof) via us or any of our employees. Also you have the right to have us transfer the given data to yourself or at your request for you directly to a third party. We can ask you to identify yourself before we can acknowledge the aforementioned request.
Should you have a complaint about the processing of your personal data, then we ask you to contact us directly about it. Should we not be able to resolve the issue with you then of course we would sincerely regret this. You will always have the right to submit a complaint with the Autoriteit Persoonsgegevens, this is the Dutch regulator in the area of privacy protection.